Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press Page Locations for 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

> Several of you have already contacted me to volunteer as regional press
> contacts for 8.0.  Before I finalize the  list and send contact
> instructions, I wanted to make sure we have all regions covered where we
> have someone (list follows).

Ooops, forgot the list:

****IF you are on the list below and DONT want to be a contact, please let me
know very soon!****

Also, please check your contact info at:
http://www.postgresql.org/presskit/en/presskit74.html
And let me know where there's changes.

Americas:
USA/Canada
    Josh Berkus
    Bruce Momjian
Argentina
    Christian Kuroki
Chile
    Alvaro Herrera
Ecuador
    Jaime Casanova
Brazil
    Diogo de Oliveira Biazus

Asia:
India
    Shridhar Daithankar
Japan
    Tatsuo Ishii / JPUG

Australia
    Gavin Sherry

Europe
France & French-speakers:
    (note: maybe you two should take your respective countries?)
    Francois Suter
    Jean-Christophe
Austria
    Ewald Geschwinde