Re: OSX problem with make check...

От Theodore Petrosky
Тема Re: OSX problem with make check...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This was my bad.... I thought I did what you suggested
however looking through the terminal history I see
that I left out part of the path. The export env works
beautifully for me.

Thanks,

Ted

--- Adam Witney <awitney@sghms.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'm not sure I understand you, but you are saying
> that it is not working for
> you, right? Try setting it to
>
> export env

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/postgres/software/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/src/test/re
> gress/tmp_check/install/usr/local/pgsql/lib/
>

> adam
>

> > I hope we are okay with this... I tried your path
> and
> > it didn't work ... I am in bash so I did:
> >
> > export env

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/postgres/software/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/src/interface