Re: Two Flyers

От elein
Тема Re: Two Flyers
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I don't know about xpdf.  The colors sometimes come up
weird in the acrobat built in on galeon, but I think
that is just my screen and it doesn't always happen.

I'm using the slony elephant just on whimsy.
I just like them better and they have not
snuck over to the php camp. But it is not meant
to be a strong statement about anything.

--elein