Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4.2-1

От Mike G
Тема Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4.2-1
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

I am having the same problems on XP Pro.  I get a signal 12 selecting default max conections.

I looked at the postmaster.conf file created by initdb and noticed that the default connection max is set a 10.  On my
7.4.1-3config file it is set at 100.

I have seen 10 mentioned before, maybe in running postgres regression tests after compiling.  Perhaps it needs to be
changedback.

Mike