Re: BUG #1151: Initdb fails ...

От Laurent FAILLIE
Тема Re: BUG #1151: Initdb fails ...
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

>  --- Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit :
>
> > > creating system views... ERROR:  did not find
> '}'
> > at end of input node
> >
> > Hmm.  This would seem to indicate a mismatch
> between
> > the nodeToString
> > and stringToNode routines (outfuncs.c and
> > readfuncs.c), which is
> > something we don't normally see unless someone's
> > messed up their build.
> > Try a full recompile.

I do a full recompile (I have removed the directory
and restart from the tarball) => Same result :-(
I got the same error from initdb.

I use the following line to configure.
./configure CFLAGS='-mpa-risc-1-1'
I'll do another try w/o the architecture flag (in case
of bug in GCC) but no result expected till tomorrow.

Have you any clue ?

Thanks

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.  _________    100 % Dictionnary Free ! /        /(/  Dico  / /    Pleins d'autres
fautessur
/________/ /    http://go.to/destroyedlolo
(#######( /    http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1149: server includes not installed by default
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1149: server includes not installed by default