Re: [jforman@tecso.com.br: RES: Database comparison question]

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [jforman@tecso.com.br: RES: Database comparison question]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 10:52:40AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> In the course of discussion someone posted the attached
> comparison between PG and MySQL (note, it is not the poster's
> work). There are gaping errors in there that I wanted to bring
> to your attention.

This comparison is to be found in the MySQL manual.  No wonder it's
somewhat biased towards their end.

Essentially, you're proposing Kevlar shoes as a solution for the problem
that you want to walk around carrying a loaded gun aimed at your foot.
(Tom Lane)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?