Re: Toooo many context switches (maybe SLES8?)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Toooo many context switches (maybe SLES8?)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Folks,

> I am currently chasing what seems to be the same issue: massive context
> swapping on a dual Xeon system.  I tried back-patching the above-mentioned
> patch ... it helps a little but by no means solves the problem ...

BTW, I'm currently pursuing the possibility that this has something to do with
the ServerWorks chipset on those motherboards.   If anyone knows a high-end
hardware+linux kernel geek I can corner, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe I should contact OSDL ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions