Re: triggers

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 06/04/2004 15:52 Freddy Villalba Arias wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> I'm a newbie to PostgreSQL. I've read that it supports triggers. Are
> those triggers similar to / compatible with Oracle triggers (i.e. does
> an Oracle trigger's code works on PostgreSQL? What are the differences /
> similarities?
>

> I'm about to read the online help on this matter. That might answer some
> of my doubts. Anyway, any insight you can provide will be appreciated.

Reading the docs is a good place to start. If you still have problems,
posting to a more appropriate list would be appreciated as explaining the
ins and outs of triggers is not what this list is for. (pgsql-novice might
be your best bet)

regards

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for
Business             |
| Computer Consultants         |