Re: Linking the previously separated documentation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Linking the previously separated documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Glaesemann wrote:
> If I'm understanding you correctly, that's what I'm doing. Here's an
> example of the change:
>
> Original:
>      Please familiarize yourself with the
>      <citerefentry><refentrytitle>pg_dump</> reference page.
>
> Revised:
>      Please familiarize yourself with the
>      <citerefentry><refentrytitle><xref linkend="APP-PGDUMP"></></>
> reference page.

If you write xref then you already say that this is a cross-reference,
so you don't need the citerefentry element.  (citerefentry is typically
used to automatically link all occurences to the location of the
manpage.  For instance, FreeBSD uses it to link all refentry
"citations" to their online manpage gateway.)