Re: [BUG] - Invalid UNICODE character sequence found(0xc000)

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: [BUG] - Invalid UNICODE character sequence found(0xc000)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 02/02/2004 03:26 Tom Lane wrote:
> The bug turns out not to be Fedora-specific at all.  I believe it will
> happen on any platform if you are using both a multibyte database
> encoding (such as Unicode) *and* a non-C locale.
>
> PG 7.4 has a more restricted form of the bug --- it's not locale
> specific but does still require a multibyte encoding.  Here is a Unicode
> example:
>
> test=# select * from test where txtfield like '\277%'; --
> ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UNICODE": 0xc0
>
> I've committed fixes in both CVS branches.

Thanks Tom. I've recompiled on my Fedora box using 7.3 CVS tip and it's
now a happy bunny :)

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |

От: Bhushan Bhangale
Сообщение: Re: Problem wih JDBC driver under Windows XP
Сообщение: Re: Problem wih JDBC driver under Windows XP