Re: Status: OSCON organization

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Status: OSCON organization
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> I'm not sure that Jan can do a tutorial on the actual replication
> system --

(Jan, please correct me if any of the below is wrong)

Jan's not going to do this; I had a talk with him on the phone.   He doesn't
want to do any presentations on Slony-I until he has a working version, which
will probably not be before OSCON.    And he doesn't want to commit to doing
a presentation on ARC/BGWriter either.

Right now, he's not committed to attending.   Maybe we'll see him there, maybe
not.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Status: OSCON organization
Сообщение: Re: Status: OSCON organization