Re: Organizing the OSCON presence

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Andrew,

> I could easily offer something on setting up erserver, living with
> its various deficiencies, recovering and failing over, various tricks
> you can do with it.  Heck, I have more than enough material to do a
> half-day tutorial if peopple think there'd  be interest.  It's got
> plenty of problems and therefore requires a lot of hand holding.
> Interest?

I'd attend it; I guess the question is how many among the hoi-palloi would.

Incidentally, since Bruce may not be going and Jan is also a "maybe" I'm going
to put in for "The State of the Elephant: PostgreSQL".

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Сообщение: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence