FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема FTP Mirrors (was Re: Rewriting the website)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> ftp is beign mirrored to 103 sites ...

Would it be possible to make the FTP mirrors all use the same directory
structure?  Currently, to pick random examples, we have

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/v7.4.1
ftp://ftp.it.postgresql.org/mirror/postgresql/v7.4.1
ftp://ftp.fr.postgresql.org/v7.4.1
ftp://ftp.au.postgresql.org/...? I can't even find it right away.

Surely, setting up a virtual host on an FTP server shouldn't be that
hard?

Сообщение: Re: Website and "open development"
Сообщение: Re: Website and "open development"