IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing

От Josh Berkus
Тема IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing
Дата
Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Rob Napier and his company have been trying to use this list to get our
feedback on developing a cohesive "marketing message."   Unfortunately, this
week the list has been consumed by tangents and Rob has indicated that his
team does not have time to sift through.  We are in danger of losing some
very valuable help from a professional marketing company.

Marc, I would like to set up a list a marketplan@postgresql.org.   This list
will be used strictly for discussion of our "sales message" and "marketing
materials", with no tangents or general discussion.   OK with everyone?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions