pgsql-server/src backend/nodes/copyfuncs.c bac ...

От tgl@svr1.postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql-server/src backend/nodes/copyfuncs.c bac ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@svr1.postgresql.org    04/01/03 20:07:32

Modified files:
    src/backend/nodes: copyfuncs.c outfuncs.c
    src/backend/optimizer/path: indxpath.c orindxpath.c
    src/backend/optimizer/plan: initsplan.c
    src/backend/optimizer/prep: prepunion.c
    src/backend/optimizer/util: plancat.c restrictinfo.c
    src/include/nodes: relation.h
    src/include/optimizer: paths.h restrictinfo.h

Log message:
    Rewrite OR indexscan processing to be more flexible.  We can now for the
    first time generate an OR indexscan for a two-column index when the WHERE
    condition is like 'col1 = foo AND (col2 = bar OR col2 = baz)' --- before,
    the OR had to be on the first column of the index or we'd not notice the
    possibility of using it.  Some progress towards extracting OR indexscans
    from subclauses of an OR that references multiple relations, too, although
    this code is #ifdef'd out because it needs more work.