Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: list of flags that pg_settings_get_flags reports
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On 2022/07/20 18:07, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hello
>
> On 2022-Jul-20, Fujii Masao wrote:
>
>> Attached is the updated version of the patch. It separates the list
>> for GUC flags from the table entry for pg_settings_get_flags() and
>> adds the table for it at the bottom of the existing function table.
>
> I lament the fact that the version of DocBook we use doesn't let us add
> captions; it would be much better to have "Flags to use with function
> pg_settings_get_flags()" under the table; unadorned, you have to guess
> or search.

Or, though it's not a caption under the table, it's better to have "Flags to use with function pg_settings_get_flags()"
inthe title of the table as follows?

-   <title>GUC Flags</title>
+   <title>GUC Flags To Use With Function pg_settings_get_flags()</title>
     <tgroup cols="2">

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao