Re: Website RTL support

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Website RTL support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Lundi 01 Décembre 2003 23:53, Ossama Khayat a écrit :
> You should remove all occurences of 'unicode-bidi:
> bidi-override', because it makes _all_ text appear
> from RTL which is wrong. As you see, even English text
> (LTR) is displayed as RTL and it's totally wrong.
> Using the 'direction: rtl' is enough.

Dear Ossama and Abbas,

I brooded this over during the night and came to the same conclusion... The
lang tag should be defined to 'en' for English text and 'fa' for Persian.
Direction:rtl makes it for RTL languages, not English.

Andreas and Dave: Ossama nearly completed the Arabic translation. That's a
very good news for pgAdmin!!!

Now, Ossama needs support as he cannot connect to the server locally with
pgAdmin3, only with pgsql which works well. We modified the postgresql.conf
and pg_hba.conf entries, nothing happens.

sknaht ! Bye, Jean-Michel