Re: Another cool program that uses postgresql

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Another cool program that uses postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> Well that is always the question isnt it?  I'd be willing to try to
> install it, I'm not sure of it's compatibility with bsd, but we might be
> able to get Tim Purdue to help us out. The problem is I'm pretty loaded
> up now, so it seems tough to believe I would have time to maintain
> it...course maybe it doesn't need a lot of maintainance...  I'm guessing
> it needs to live on its own vm for all the reasons gborg needs to be on
> its own.

Well, install is easy, as its in FreeBSD ports:

drwxr-xr-x  5 root  wheel  512 Nov 22 20:46 www/gforge

sudo to root in the VM, cd /usr/ports/www/gforge, make install ... take a
quick look at the Makefile, as there are several options for the install

WITH_JABBER, WITH_MAILMAN

but there doesn't appear to be anything that stipulates the backend, so
I'm guessing it is something that just relies on what is compiled into
PHP?

what do you want me to setup as DNS for this?  virtual host wise?

----