Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 01:51:19PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Robby Russell wrote:
> > Josh Berkus wrote:

> > > Hey, you wanna create a wiki page at techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/   ?
> >
> > WIKI is great for this sort of stuff.
>
> Can someone explain what WIKI is?  I assumed it was just a web page
> where you could append comments.

You can actually edit the whole page (using a special syntax, not
straight HTML).  I agree it would be best.

"Las mujeres son como hondas:  mientras más resistencia tienen,
más lejos puedes llegar con ellas"  (Jonas Nightingale, Leap of Faith)

Сообщение: Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases
Сообщение: Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases