Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

> _I_ think that some inquiries should be made back and forth between
> some combination of [Core Guys] and [Linux Magazine] for an interview.

I can set this up if you want; I already write for LM  (Josh D., sorry for
jumping in).   Actually, the holdup is finding a good interviewer; I suck at
taking interviews.   I'll see if Martin has anyone.

Volunteers for interviewees?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions