Re: [Erserver-general] Why does Statement.close() close result

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: [Erserver-general] Why does Statement.close() close result
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
(cc: list trimmed)

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 06:08:02PM -0700, Barry Lind wrote:

> Most of these methods are currently not implemented by the jdbc driver
> however.  And further more the nature of the methods are such that they
> envision the 'holdability' setting to be one set at the Connection
> level, as opposed to something that might vary from ResultSet to
> ResultSet as it would need to in our current implementation.

Actually you can specify holdability per statement, much like resultset type
and concurrency -- see:

  http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/sql/Connection.html#createStatement(int,%20int,%20int)

-O

От: Barry Lind
Сообщение: Re: [Erserver-general] Why does Statement.close() close result
Сообщение: Re: [Erserver-general] Why does Statement.close() close result