Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3

От Stuart Woodward
Тема Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On restoring a plain-text SQL script file dumped from a version 7.1.2
database to 7.3.3 I got the following errors.

ERROR:  copy: line 67568, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
ERROR:  copy: line 66379, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
ERROR:  copy: line 54948, Temporary log file is full
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

..and many

ERROR:  Default table space is full

...errors.

Could any one tell me what this is indicative of and perhaps how to fix
it?

Many thanks as ever.