bug when install postgresql.

От dasari umamahesh
Тема bug when install postgresql.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The Respected sir,

I am umamahesh.I am trying to install postgresql in compaq tru64 unix.
i choose postgresql-7.3.3.
1) for this i choose make-3.80 from GNU.org site.is it work or not.
2) after installing make-3.80 i use the command make is this software is sufficent in place of gmake.
3) In installation of postgresql at the configurration step is working fine.but at make command it gave the following problem.
can u pls give the solution to this problem.

the problem i got is:
CC:Error: float.c,line 263: In this statement,the libraries on this platform do not yet support compile-time evalution of the constant expression "0.0/0.0"
(const folders)
[float.o] Error 1
val=NAN1

pls send solution to this problem.

thanking u sir
your's sincerly
umamaheswarao

Yahoo! India Promotions Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players and more! Click on Yahoo! India Promos