Website questions/conserns

От Darcy Buskermolen
Тема Website questions/conserns
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Although this may not be the best list for this, I thought it might be a good
place to start.

In resent months,  I have developed a few concerns with the website, these
stem off of the content no longer being mirrored.  This is leading us down
the path of single point of failure. I'm fully aware that the new site is now
heavily database driven and there for the old method of rsync is not really
an option anymore, however why can't we alter the requirement of the
PostgreSQL mirrors to now include a running PostgreSQL in addition to php.
Setup multi-slave replication and make use of the data available from
http://ip-to-country.directi.com/ to help spread the load around on the
mirrors.

Any other thoughts on this matter?

--