Re: Fundraising

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Fundraising
Дата
Re: Fundraising  ("Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@acm.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> We should not have a use for advocacy $$$.
> The only thing I can think of is for printing collateral,
> however, web publishing should be adequate.

What about Trade Shows & conventions?   For example there was a major OSS
convention in Brazil last month, and they would have been thrilled to have a
member of the CORE there if we could have flown anyone.

Or, for that matter, printing CDs and brochures to hand/mail to the
press/conventioneers?  IME, they really, really like this stuff even if they
could just download it.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions