SOLUTION: (was : Getting the sequence from pg to insert nexts data )

От Rodrigo F. Baroni
Тема SOLUTION: (was : Getting the sequence from pg to insert nexts data )
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
   Hello all,

      I got resolv the problem :

>     I'm doing a application using jdbc to connect
> with
> a remote postgres database.
>
>     One of the tables use a sequence value. My doubt
> is about how to get the last value of sequence to
> put
> in my form table index to follow the insert others
> values.

      I found at list archive :
-------------------------------------
   "
      First "SELECT nextval('usuario_id_usuario_seq')"
and store that value.
Then, "INSERT INTO USUARIO(nombre, passwd, tipo,
correo)
    VALUES('tania','aaaaa', $id,
'tanitamile@yahoo.com');" where $id is the
value you stored before.

--
[]'s
Daniel Serodio   <------  Thanks Daniel. :)

   Thanks for all, anyway.

  Rodrigo F Baroni
 Computer Science Bach's Student
  Brazil

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/