Re: [webmaster] Case Studies Examining its Use [Dravis, 2003]

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [webmaster] Case Studies Examining its Use [Dravis, 2003]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave,

> I think I'll add it as a news article to the main site, and if someone
> can add it to the advocacy site (Justin?).

If we do (which I'm very much in favor of) we need to add some bold text
thanking the Dravis Group next to the link, i.e.

"Thanks to the Dravis Group (www.dravisgroup.com) we have this great
multi-case study of Open Source in use in large businesses:"

(when Paul Dravis sent me & geoff copies of the study he requested
crediting/linking if we redistributed it).

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions