Re: Is there a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 documentation ?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Is there a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 documentation ?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 11:10:43 +0200,
  Bruno Baguette <bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if there is a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2
> documentation ? If yes, where can i found this PDF file ?

From a US mirror:
ftp://ftp.us.postgresql.org/doc/current

There are separate pdf files for different parts of the documentation there.

От: "Bruno Baguette"
Сообщение: Is there a PDF version of the PostgreSQL 7.3.2 documentation ?