anyone know what the deal with 64.117.224.149 is?

От Phil Howard
Тема anyone know what the deal with 64.117.224.149 is?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Does anyone know what the deal with 64.117.224.149 is?  It looks
like some spammer has gotten hold of the various pgsql mailing
lists and is spamming the hell out of it.  Could this be due to
being hosted at Rackspace?

I'm getting the mailing list mail just fine.  I have they pgsql.com
and postgresql.org domains whitelisted and it's working.  But I am
wondering what those other mail attempts are from 64.117.224.149,
which has no reverse DNS so I can't identify it.

| Phil Howard - KA9WGN |   Dallas   | http://linuxhomepage.com/ |
| phil-nospam@ipal.net | Texas, USA | http://ka9wgn.ham.org/    |