Re: Dump CLUSTER in pg_dump

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Dump CLUSTER in pg_dump
Дата
Re: Dump CLUSTER in pg_dump  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 10:03:44AM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> > ALTER TABLE <tablename> CLUSTER ON <indexname>
> >
> > or something like that?  I can do that if people thinks it's a good
> > idea.
>
> That's exactly what Tom's idea was - I like that particular syntax though.
> It's slightly weird I guess to have the two different syntaxes I guess.

Ok, done.  The syntax is what I proposed, because no discussion
arised...  Let me know what do you think. (Perhaps I got the locking
issues right this time.)

I'm not very SGML literate and haven't been able to build the
documentation in ages, so if there are mistakes in the markup please let
me know.

"La vida es para el que se aventura"