copy a file to my servant from any equipment of the network

От tania gutierrez
Тема copy a file to my servant from any equipment of the network
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 Hello Daniel Serodio

thanks for their answer, but formulate the bad
question, I need to
copy a file to my servant from any equipment of the
network

nonencounter the form to copy an file from
another
equipment to the data base in my servant tomcat
apache.
the programming language that I use is java-jsp.
in order to accede to the data base it is by
servlet.
Thanks
tania milena gutierrez cuberos
university Francisco of paula Santander