Re: How many connections can a Postgress database support...

От Sol
Тема Re: How many connections can a Postgress database support...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:33 am, you wrote:
> How many connections can a Postgres database support and how do you set
> this parameter. Is there some sort of multithreading in Postgres and how
> do you implement it.
That's either up to you or up to your hardware. The "max connections" is
specified in postgresql.conf. The default is 64. I don't know if there is a
hard limit.

sol

От: Pam Wampler
Сообщение: blobs versus text
От: Conxita Marín
Сообщение: plpgsql: How to catch error when I drop an inexistent table?