Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Gavin,

hits
> > you, me, justin, bruce, etc., there is bound to be someone available at
the
> > time it is sent to turn around answers quickly.
>
> Done. Can we see it up? There will of course need to be some liason to
> ensure that all contact comes from a single person (so as to not confuse
> the journos).

Marc set this up, but I've lost my admin password and web address due to a
mail client error.  Prepare for some delay.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco