Current TODO items

От Robert Treat
Тема Current TODO items
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
* Add language strings for the 7.3 press release to Advocacy database

* Match transaltions for those strings

* Create initial "release checklist" document. (me)

* Finish html coding of monster labs case study (me)

* Create press@postgresql.org email (mark)

* Finish collaboration of press contact lists (josh/mark)

* Create media kit (lucas)

* Enahnce capability for adding news items for advocacy

* Document core values / mission statement / code of conduct (justin? bruce?)

* Publish official list of translators (me)

Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Questions on 7.3 version for LinuxWorld]