Re: limiting rows in an query

От snpe
Тема Re: limiting rows in an query
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This query (in Oracle) return nothing always
ROWID is unique key and have another form (18 chars) and for two consecutive
rows don't must conescutive ROWID.
regrads

In postgresql jdbc mising get/setFetchSize for Statement (now getFetchSize
return complete query size and for big query we have 'out of memory')
We can user LIMIT, but in another party software (IDE, J2EE server) we must
have setFetchSize)

regards
haris peco