Re: ecpg help

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg help
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:58:55PM -0400, Gary Knopp wrote:
>  I'm running Postgresql  7.2.2 on RedHat Linux 7.1.  I am trying to use
> Postgres embedded sql
>         preprocessor (ECPG).  However, I get a loading shared library
> problem when I attempt to
>  execute a program.  I included a simple example below...

> :/home/smith/lib:/usr/local/pgsql/lib:/usr/lib/qt/lib
>
> ls -l /usr/localpgsql/lib
I take it the missing "/" is a typo here, but something like this is
probably the reason. Your problem is on OS level and nothing to do with
ecpg itself. I'd try running ldd to find out more.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De

От: Gerhard Häring
Сообщение: Re: IDENT authentication failed for user postgres
От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: ecpg help