Re: errors when making examples in /src/test/examples

От Wei Wang
Тема Re: errors when making examples in /src/test/examples
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Thanks.

Yes, it works. I got rid of the -Wl and -rpath and it still works fine.

Can I include this anywhere in .bash_profile so that I don't have to include this library path everytime I compile?

On Thu, 30 May 2002 07:28:42 -0700
Jeremy Buchmann <jeremy@wellsgaming.com> wrote:

> Wei Wang wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Afte searching on the net, I added -lpq but the result is not positive:
> >
> > gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I../../../src/interfaces/libpq -I../../../src/include
testlibpq.c  -o testlibpq -lpq