The service did not respond to the start..

От Liviu Taloi
Тема The service did not respond to the start..
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi,
I am newbie in this area, I have read more e-mails in
this list in order to put my postgresql under cygwin
as services (ipc-daemon and postmaster) and I cannot
start any of these services (on win XP).
I have followed the instructions on EJIP help file.
It didn't worked for me.
The message from the AdministrativeTools->Services
when I try to start the CygWin IPC Daemon is:
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start
or control request in a timely fashion.
Somebody can help me?
Liviu.