Re: Date calc/comparisions

От Brent R. Matzelle
Тема Re: Date calc/comparisions
Дата
Список pgsql-php

http://postgresql.crimelabs.net/users-lounge/docs/7.1/user/functions-datetim
> e.html

Thanks for the response.  Actually I found a slightly better way
of accomplishing the same thing last night.  I can change the
PostgreSQL TIMESTAMP to a PHP viable Unix timestamp by
eliminating the time zone stuff from the end of the string:

$timestamp = "2001-09-05 21:12:45-04" // simulate a PG timestamp

// Eliminates the "-04"
$timestamp = substr($timestamp, 0, -3);

$unix_time = strtotime($timestamp);

// Now I can convert it:
$pretty_time = date("Y M d H:i", $unix_time);

Regards,

Brent