Re: pgsql/doc/src/sgml func.sgml

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: pgsql/doc/src/sgml func.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
just a quick FYI here ... and I'm not sure how to fix it ... but altho
these email messages are coming from me, the actual commits themselves are
being logged properly in CVS:

revision 1.68
date: 2001/08/31 07:45:09;  author: ishii;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -4
The actual execution results are different from examples.