Re: Installing Postrgesql 7.1.2-3

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Installing Postrgesql 7.1.2-3
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Tamara,

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 11:21:06AM -0300, Tamara D. Blum wrote:
> > Did you read the README file?
> Yes, i did and i have installed the cygipc.

Sorry, but from your email it appeared that you didn't do both.
Actually, many people don't do both... :,(

> > 3. Start the cygipc ipc-daemon, as appropriate for your platform:
> >     $ ipc-daemon &         # 9X/Me
> When i start the ipc-daemon from bash it hangs, may be it is not correctly
> installed.
>
> I tried to start it from the execute menu and now it is executing.

Hmm...  Sounds like something is wrong with your Cygwin setup.
This type of problem is more appropriate on the Cygwin mailing list
(cygwin@cygwin.com).

> Thanks you all.

You are welcome -- I'm glad that you are up and running.

Jason