pgsql/contrib dblink/Makefile metaphone/Makefi ...

От Bruce Momjian - CVS
Тема pgsql/contrib dblink/Makefile metaphone/Makefi ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/06/19 20:04:44

Modified files:
    contrib/dblink : Makefile
    contrib/metaphone: Makefile
    contrib/rtree_gist: Makefile

Log message:
    Attached is a patch to deal with the ones that I missed the first time
    around.  I tested this patch under Cygwin and Linux.

    Note that I only changed dblink's Makefile in the most minimal way
    to fix the link problem under Cygwin (i.e., use the link rule from
    Makefile.shlib instead).  dblink's Makefile should probably be further
    patched to be consistent with the other PostgreSQL Makefiles.

    Jason Tishler