help me !

От Reeching Wu
Тема help me !
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi , I am reeching , a beginer of MS VC++.When I handled
the fetching  and inserting of image , The problem in
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/mhonarc/pgsql-interfaces/1999-03/msg00204.html happened to me .Have you successed in
handledit ?

---- MS code that is called just before error ----

// Check for another DATA_AT_EXEC
AFX_ODBC_CALL(::SQLParamData(hstmt, &pv));
if (!Check(nRetCode))
{       TRACE0("Error: failure handling long binary
value during
update.\n");       ThrowDBException(nRetCode, hstmt);
}

When I traced here in debugger,some  access error
warned ,however the image have inserted the database
tabel ,Could you give me some help ? thank you a lot !

best regards

Reeching