Re: \c connects as another user instead I want in psql

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: \c connects as another user instead I want in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Kovacs Zoltan writes:
>
> > By the way, could you please define a unique constraint on column
> > 'usesysid' in future in PostgreSQL?
>
> The usesysid column will be removed and the oid column will be used
> instead.  That one tends to be unique, but an index will still be added.

Really?  We are removing usesysid?  Seems the admin will no longer be
able to choose the users id, right?

Pennsylvania19026

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A problem with pg_dump?
От: Gunnar R|nning
Сообщение: Re: Re: The new, the improved ... FTS Searching of Mailing List Archives