Re: Constraint and Index with same name? (chicken and egg probelm)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Constraint and Index with same name? (chicken and egg probelm)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Brain <dbrain@bandwidth.com> writes:
> This could well be a recurrence of this issue:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-01/msg01801.php
> for which there doesn't seem to have been a resolution.

I never got a reproduceable case out of the other reporter ... can you
provide one?  His looked like it had something to do with foreign
key constraints named the same as unique/primary key constraints,
but AFAICS 8.1 won't let you create such, so I dunno how he got into
that state.

Сообщение: Re: cutting out the middleperl
Сообщение: Re: cutting out the middleperl