Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin v7.0.3 Released
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:24:52PM -0500, Ned Lilly wrote:
> Apologies - overly anal network administrator. Fixed now.

Take that back - there's no such thing as an overly anal network
adminstrator: Paranoia is their business! ;-)

(I'd rather have to ask to have things turned on, than discover
everythings running wide open behind my back...)

Ross
--
Open source code is like a natural resource, it's the result of providing
food and sunshine to programmers, and then staying out of their way.