Re: Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02

От leonbloy@sinectis.com.ar
Тема Re: Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>  >  On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 12:36:22PM -0400, Lamar Owen wrote:

>  >  This looks suspiciously like a timezone/daylight savings time issue, to
>  >  me. Somewhere, the date is getting represented as a full date/time, then
>  >  an hour is getting subtracted, then truncated to a date again.
>  >

Yes, it's certainly that kind of issue.
I tried changing my timezone (I was using America/Buenos Aires)
and the problem seems to disappear.
But... why ? how ? what??
Who is to blame ? RedHat, linux or postgres ?
In any case, this should never afect a 'date' type field!

Cheers

Hernan Gonzalez
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Сообщение: Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02
Сообщение: Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02