Re: Access PostgreSQL server via SSL/Internet

От Andrew Selle
Тема Re: Access PostgreSQL server via SSL/Internet
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> It is trivial to connect clients and servers across an ssh-piped
> connection. I'm not sure of the details as far as getting things set up
> to be automated for turnkey installations.

OTOH, people using ssh-piped connections need actual accounts on
the database server, opposed to just database accounts.  That's
something that isn't necessarily a good idea.  Also, ssh-piped
connections are decent to setup, but you must always ssh in before
you want to do anything else.