Possible bug in 'set constraints all deferred';

От David Jack Olrik
Тема Possible bug in 'set constraints all deferred';
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think I have found a bug in the handeling of 'deferred
contraints'. I have attached a small sql script that reproduces the
error.

The first transaction succedes, but the second one failes with
'psql:bug.sql:58: ERROR:  <unnamed> referential integrity violation -
key in p still referenced from c'

Isn't it supposed succed just like the first one ??

--
Best regards,
David Jack Olrik <david@olrik.dk>     http://david.olrik.dk

Вложения