Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"

От Torsten Krah
Тема Re: running ANALYZE results in => duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Mittwoch, dem 06.09.2023 um 12:04 +0200 schrieb Erik Wienhold:
> > I am running that one (official docker image)
> >
> > PostgreSQL 13.11 (Debian 13.11-1.pgdg110+1) on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu,
> > compiled by gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, 64-bit
>
> Have you also tried with 13.12?

Yes, but it did also happen on previous versions before 13.11 / 13.12
sometimes (I just ignored it until now because it happens so rarely).

> Does the unique constraint violation always occur for the same row?
> OID 2609
> is pg_description.

As I don't have a reproducer yet (I did not track stats but lets say it
runs fine for 100 / 200 times and 1 or 2 of those are failing with
those mentioned analyze errors - it may even be less than that) I can't
tell you if it fails always over that OID - I need to wait for it to
happen again, I will report here if it is the same - may take some time
;).

Torsten